REGULATION / RULES OCEAN TRIBE WATERSPORT CENTERGENERAL
1) The customers must deliver a document.
2) The clients must declare to be in a psychophysical condition suitable to practice the sport activity proposed by Ocean Tribe Watersport.
3) The clients declare to know nautical and maritime Law: windsurfing is prohibited in swimming area (please check the map in the watersport center).
4) Use of life jacket during watersport activity is required.
5) The charterers haven’t an insurance policy and they are liable for damages to the equipments.
6) The costumers and the charterers are always responsible of equipments and own manners in the sea.
7) The client admits that he has received the equipment in perfect working conditions and is obliged to return in the same manner. If the equipment will be broken it will be repair with following rates:
-) damage sail (cut): € 80,00
-) damage must (broken must): € 95,00
-) damage board (crack): € 95,00
-) damage boom (broken boom): € 95,00
8) The rented equipment is for personal use only: it is forbidden to lend it to anyone. To rent windsurf equipment it
is necessary identity card and deposit euro 100,0010) Rental equipment minimum 1hour subsequentaly € 5,00 for the first 10 minutes late: after that (10 minutes late) the clients must pay the whole rate.
9) If the client returns the equipment before the final date/time on the contract, we will not iusse any refund.
11) Hours block: every utilization minimum 1 hour ; it is valid only for the season.
12) Ocean Tribe Watersport insures all the pupils registered to the courses with insurance policy (Third Party Liability).
The insurance does not cover the user, only 3rd party.
13) The courses develop every day with every weather conditions; the pupil will be put in the right course from the instructor.
14) The established parameters within the lessons can take place are: beginner course 1/2 bft, intermediate 2/3 bft, advance course - 3/4 bft; all courses mentioned above need smooth sea conditions.
15) If the pupil will renounce to the course already started there will not be any refund.
16) If adverse weather conditions or lack of wind prevent from bringing the course to an end, the school will grant you a coupon in order to recover the lost lesson.This coupon is a not transferable, it’s one and it’s valid for a year.